Welcome Summer Interns
Posted On: June 23, 2023
Our offices are awash in a youthful glow this summer as we welcome 12 college students joining us while on break from their studies. Mentoring aspiring architects and engineers is important to GMB and we are excited about the bright young minds entering the A/E field. Our current roster of Interns includes (L-to-R):
- Ava Bullock
- Ava is a 2nd-year intern in our Salisbury Architecture group. She will soon be entering her 4th year in the Architecture program at Penn State University. Ava graduated from Stephen Decatur High School in Berlin, Md.
- Angelina Arnold
- This is Angelina’s 2nd year working with our Structural group in Salisbury. She has been majoring in Architectural Engineering at Oklahoma State University and is in the process of transferring into an engineering program back in this region. Angelina graduated from Indian River High School in Sussex County, Del.
- Zach Barnes
- Zach is based in our Salisbury office and is supporting a variety of projects in our Civil/Municipal and Water/Wastewater groups. He is a senior at the University of Maryland College Park, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. He grew up in Salisbury and attended James M. Bennett High School.
- Abigail O’Shields
- Abigail is working in our Salisbury Site/Sustainable group this summer. She received her BS in Applied Physics from West Virginia Wesleyan this spring and will be working on her MBA at Goldey-Beacom College this fall. Abigail is from Dagsboro, Del., and graduated from Indian River High School.
- Belle Fields
- Belle is supporting our Civil/Municipal group in our Seaford office through the co-op program at York College of Pennsylvania. She is a junior studying Civil Engineering and is from Centreville, Md.
- Rich Snyder
- Rich is a member of the Salisbury Structural group this summer. He is a senior at Liberty University pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering. Rich is from Pocomoke, Md., where he attended Holly Grove High School.
- Landon Weer
- Landon is supporting our Salisbury office Site/Sustainable group. He is a junior at Oklahoma State University, majoring in Aerospace Engineering. He grew up in Salisbury and graduated from James M. Bennett High School.
- Kate Singh
- Kate is completing a 6-month co-op assignment in our Lewes office. She is a senior at Drexel University, pursuing her BS/MS in Environmental Engineering. Kate has completed research for the Sustainable Water Resources Engineering Lab at Drexel, as well as a previous co-op for the Philadelphia Water Department – Applied Research Group.
- Zach Smith
- Zach is working in the Civil/Municipal group in our Sparks, Md. office through the co-op program at York College of Pennsylvania. He is a junior majoring in Civil Engineering and is from Freeland.
- Luke Manolescu
- Luke is working in our Salisbury office Site/Sustainable group this summer. He is a senior at Clemson University, pursuing his BS in Civil Engineering. He is from Chester County, PA, and is living in the Fenwick Island area for the summer.
- Andrew Scalese
- Andrew is a member of our Salisbury Water/Wastewater team for the summer. He is a senior at the University of Maryland College Park in the Civil Engineering program and is originally from Boonsboro, Md.
- Jax Cathell
- Jax is working in the Salisbury office Site/Sustainable group this summer. He is a junior at the University of Delaware, majoring in Civil Engineering. Jax grew up in Frankford, Del., and graduated from Indian River High School.