Parking Garage Facade Improvements
GMB worked with City of Salisbury Mayor Jake Day to beautify the downtown parking garage, which included new banner signage, lighting, and building shrink wrap to display the City’s logo. This work was completed in 2018.
GMB has been involved in numerous improvement projects at the Salisbury Parking Garage over the past 20+ years. We worked as a consultant to Timothy Haahs & Associates, Inc. on the parking garage annex which was completed in 2002. GMB performed the site analysis, coordinated the geotechnical setup, obtained all permits, performed ADA on the stair shaft, assisted in architectural design, and interfaced with the City of Salisbury.
Additional projects performed by GMB at the Salisbury Parking Garage include:
- Quality Control Testing Services – 2019
- Shear Connector Replacement of a Double Tee Beam – 2015
- Expansion Joint Repairs – 2011, 2014, & 2016
- Parking Membrane Installation – 2012
- Double Tee Joint Repair – 2008
- Steel Header Repairs – 2006
- Top Deck Water Proofing – 2004
- Parapet Connection Repair – 2001