George, Miles & Buhr, LLC (GMB) is proud to congratulate the following six (6) of its employees on recently becoming LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED APs):
- Judy A. Schwartz, P.E., LEED® AP (Senior Vice President)
- Stephen L. Marsh, P.E., LEED® AP (Vice President)
- Seth A. Nace, P.E., L.C., LEED® AP (Director of Electrical Division)
- Susan J. Frederick, A.I.A., LEED® AP (Project Manager)
- Morgan H. Helfrich, Associate A.I.A., LEED® AP (Project Manager)
- James N. Richardson III, E.I.T., LEED® AP (Engineer)
The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™ encourages and accelerates global adoption of sustainable green building and development practices through the creation and implementation of universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria.
LEED Professional Accreditation distinguishes building professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the LEED certification process. LEED Accredited Professionals (LEED APs) have demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and principles and the LEED Rating System.
GMB strives to be a leader in sustainable design and a steward of the environment in and around the Chesapeake Bay and the Delmarva Peninsula.